Company: Latshaw Drilling
Location: Tulsa, OK
Reporting to the Director of HR, the HR Assistant is responsible for new hire drug testing, paperwork and other HR administrative duties as assigned. This position will be an integral part of the new hire process.
Back to Job Listings
- Manage all incoming employment verifications.
- Monitor the drug results for the new hires and schedule random drug testing for rigs.
- Communicate with rig managers regarding drug testing, new hire paperwork and new hire process.
- Assist with maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
- Complete and assist the team with other HR duties as assigned.
About the Company:
Oil and Gas Contractor
- At least one year of administrative or clerical experience preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- An independent worker with the ability to self-manage and prioritize daily tasks according to urgency and business needs but also work well within a team.
Eligible for benefits at the first of the month after 60 days.