Company: Brighter Day, Inc.
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Human Resource Coordinator/Recruiter’s main functions are recruiting, benefits administration and clerical support, although he/she is exposed to all HR functions including employee relations. Provides excellent customer service to employees and applicants.
Back to Job Listings
- Recruits and prescreens applicants, schedules and conducts interviews. Has confidence to make quick decisions using good rationale.
- Works with managers to identify workforce planning needs.
- Presents selected applicants to hiring managers for consideration followed by making job offers.
- Increases applicant flow via print, social media, job boards, training institutions, job fairs, networking and other creative methods.
- Conducts onboarding in cooperation with the Training Coordinator and processes new hire paperwork.
- Prepares and processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Administers employee benefit plans including enrollments, changes, terminations and reconciling benefit statements. Assists with open enrollment.
- Resolves benefits related problems and ensures plans provisions are administered in accordance with plan previsions and federal/state regulations.
- Provides administrative support to human resources function including record keeping, file maintenance and data entry. Processes terminations.
- Answers employee questions while following company policies.
- Assists or prepares correspondence, makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions. Editor of the monthly company newsletter.
- Assists Executive Director with special projects, as needed.
About the Company:
Brighter Day, Inc. is a private Oklahoma-based corporation, with 115+ employees, serving the developmentally disabled of Oklahoma. Brighter Day works in coordination with our clients and their teams to provide the most independent living arrangement possible in the least restrictive environment in which they are capable of functioning. We follow CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
Required Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required. Two years of college and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of six months recruiting and/or benefits administration experience.
- Good computer skills with intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Able to use the internet to locate and retrieve information.
- Current Driver’s License and Liability Auto insurance.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree with course work in human resources or other business related field.
- Prefer experience with Access, HRIS or database management.
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior Human Resources experience in full cycle recruiting and onboarding, benefits administration, public speaking, marketing, and/or general administrative office experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life, Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, Cancer, FSA, PTO, holidays, casual dress and free parking. Friday afternoons off!
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a casual office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopier, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is required to attend job fairs, hiring events and travel to other public locations to recruit applicants.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
TO APPLY: Email your resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
Brighter Day, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer