Company: Accurus Aerospace
Location: 12716 E Pine St, Tulsa OK 74116
The HR Coordinator is an employee-facing role reporting to a regional HR Manager. This role plays an integral part in maintaining positive employee relations and promoting a positive company culture. The HR Coordinator assists with recruitment, interviewing, and onboarding, and responds to employee questions regarding payroll, benefits, and other HR related issues. In Tulsa, the HR Coordinator has responsibility for administration at the front desk, including greeting visitors & assigning badges as well as answering general phone calls.
Back to Job Listings
Full job details are provided in the job posting on our website!
About the Company:
Since 1974, Accurus Aerospace Tulsa LLC (formerly Precise Machining & Manufacturing) has delivered its machining, programming, inspection technologies and, more recently, processing capabilities to its customers with standard-setting service and quality.
- High School diploma is required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field with significant coursework in Human Resources is preferred. A combination of education and/or relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience utilizing a comprehensive HRIS/ATS system with multiple sites/organizational locations is advantageous aPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP or similar certification is preferred.
Essential Competencies, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking abilities to appropriately handle unexpected challenges.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion relative to securing employee and company records and receipt of confidential personal information.
- Demonstrates exemplary integrity in communications and actions.
- Self-management skills including efficiency, sense of urgency, ability to adapt and respond to unexpected circumstances, and ability to juggle multiple projects, competing priorities, and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision & other Voluntary Benefits
Applications are accepted online at AccurusAero.com