Company: Goodwill Industries of Tulsa
Location: 2800 SW Blvd, Tulsa, OK 74107
This position provides administrative support for HR and the Recruiting team.
Back to Job Listings
- Assists with initial screening of employment applications and resumes and organizing them for the HR Representative and/or hiring manager.
- Contacts applicants on the phone, by email, text and in person to schedule interview appointments and follow-up contacts.
- Maintain updates to the Talent Applicant Management (TAM) database. This process will include but is not limited to updating the applicant process, informing the applicant of incomplete or missing information and current disposition.
- Performs employment and personal reference verification on candidates and advises the HR Representative and/or hiring manager of findings.
- As needed for specified positions, orders and tracks criminal background checks through third party provider and OSBI criminal background checks.
- Assures proper routing and approvals on new employee Personnel Requests.
- As authorized by management, calls candidates and makes offer of employment. Informs successful candidates of various employment requirements (e.g. Identification, alcohol/drug test etc.).
- Schedules and conducts new employee orientation with respect to all required employment and new employee information forms. Visually verifies new employee credentials, completes and submits I-9 and E-Verify data.
- Maintains and updates inner-departmental recruiting checklist and documents used for recruiting efforts, i.e. applications, reference check forms, background forms etc.
- On occasion may be required to attend both internal and external job fairs.
- Assists with sourcing and lead generation on platforms such as Facebook, Zip Recruiter, Indeed, LinkedIn and various other candidate platforms.
- Alternates early and late receptionist coverage with the receptionist, and provides relief during lunch and breaks.
- Distributes and maintains employee locker assignments and keys.
- Reviews and is familiar with Company safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and safety meetings.
About the Company:
Goodwill Industries of Tulsa provides work opportunities, job training and support services for people with disabilities or other employment barriers.
- Vocation education (such as high school, commercial or shop training, technical school, art school).
- Experience is over 1 year up to and including 2 years.
- HR experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in use of PC.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Cancer Insurance, Retirement, EAP, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal Time Off, Sick Time
1. Must have excellent inter-personal skills.
2. Must be able to multi-task and track a variety of activities.
3. Must be 21 years of age.
4. Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License, with a good driving record.
5. Must be eligible for positive outcome on required State of Oklahoma criminal conviction background check.
6. Must maintain appropriate requirements for legal vehicle operation including current automobile insurance, inspection and license plates.
7. Goodwill considers this a safety sensitive position because it includes tasks or duties that Goodwill reasonably believes could affect the safety and health
of the employee or others.