Company: Volunteers of America Oklahoma
Location: Volunteers of America Oklahoma
Are you looking to make a difference daily? Do you have a passion for building relationships? If so, Volunteers of America Oklahoma (VOAOK) wants you to be part of our dynamic organization as Human Resources Recruiter.
Back to Job Listings
Join our dedicated HR talented team and make a personal, and fulfilling, contribution to the lives of the people we serve.
We are looking for a highly motivated, mission-centric, and values-based HR Recruiter to join VOAOK. The HR Recruiter will collaborate with Directors in each of the organizational programs and administration to match people to appropriate openings.
Heres some of the things you will do:
- Cultivate relationships with job-seekers, motivate applicants, opportunities and make presentations and be involved with various human resources associations including SHRM, TAHRA, local employee groups, and others while building a network of colleagues in the workforce field across the State of Oklahoma and in to Kansas.
- Achieve specific recruitment goals by pro-actively and creatively establishing a recruitment plan that strategically responds to the comprehensive and strategic staffing needs of the organization. Maintains staffing metrics including, but not limited to time-to-fill and retention.
- Actively build applicant flow to achieve established recruitment goals by sustainable ongoing community outreach with external community partners including: colleges, employment agencies, external recruiters, media, internet sites and others.
- Excellent presentation skills in person, in small and large groups, on the phone, and through various online meeting venues.
About the Company:
VOAOK is a ministry of service dedicated to helping Oklahoma’s most vulnerable including veterans, the aging, the homeless and the disabled. Our core strengths focus on providing safe, quality, affordable housing and supportive services to help individuals meet their basic daily living needs, thereby achieving steadily improving individualized levels of greater self-sufficiency. Learn more about us at www.voaok.org.
To learn more about Volunteer of America Oklahoma’s commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, click on the following link: #DEIatVOAOK
EOE, including disability/vets
- A skilled, people-focused, self-motivated, goals-driven recruitment developer.
- Analytical, data-driven, results-oriented.
- Comprehensive Human Resource knowledge with specific expertise in recruiting.
- Detailed oriented, accurate, organized and able to prioritize expectations and work flow.
- Proven 3-5 years’ experience with progressively increasing responsibility as a recruiter evidenced by a professional portfolio of accomplishments in the field.
- Bachelor's degree or accreditation as a Human Resources Professional.
What we offer:
- A Collaborative Team Environment
- A Culture of Acceptance and Support
- Professional Development
- Employee Discount Program
- Healthcare Benefits
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask about qualifying for FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS
What are you waiting for? Apply today and come be a part of the passion, the mission and the tradition!