Location: Tulsa, OK
Manages and directs organizational development strategies and programs with the goal of improving and sustaining the company's effectiveness and organizational health.
Back to Job Listings
- Implement an organizational development strategy that aligns leadership, workforce, processes, vision, and maintains business goals and core values.
- Collaborate with leaders and employees within each business segment to assess problems and develop solutions for improved workforce performance and change management; assist management with implementing solutions.
- Provide guidance to supervisors on strategies for leading and managing change; develop change management strategies related to communication, coaching, training and accountability.
- Oversee vendor selection and vendor relations for training and development programs.
- Provide information, assistance and/or direction to supervisors, employees and others on matters including but not limited to:
- Leadership development
- Employee development
- Workforce performance
- Organizational design best practices
- Manage, direct and/or advise staff involved in leadership and employee development training and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Analyze, compile and / or prepare information and reports including but not limited to:
- Employee Training activities
- Diversity and Inclusion activities
- Leadership Development activities
- Business and Organizational Development strategies
About the Company:
ONEOK is a leading midstream service provider and owns one of the nation’s premier natural gas liquids systems, connecting NGL supply in the Mid-Continent, Permian and Rocky Mountain regions with key market centers and an extensive network of natural gas gathering, processing, storage and transportation assets.
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial-organizational psychology, human resources, organizational development, business administration or other related field or a combination of formal education and the following job related experience.
- Experience developing and administering employee and leadership development programs
- Experience with concepts and practices of organizational development
- Experience in use and function of office equipment including computers and applicable software
- Experience and/or training related to:
- Training and development
- Strategic management
- Organizational effectiveness
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Employment/recruitment processes
- Diversity and inclusion
- Experience monitoring, analyzing, evaluating and making recommendations / decisions to support effective business processes and policies and procedures while ensuring compliance with applicable government regulations.
- Experience researching, preparing and composing reports and correspondence applicable to position.
- Experience reviewing and interpreting company policies and procedures, manuals, governmental regulations, legal opinions, contracts, industry publications, reports and correspondence.
- Experience interacting, advising, facilitating and communicating effectively.
- Experience developing information and making presentations to individuals and groups.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match, Profit Sharing
If interested, please apply directly at