Company: Webco Inustries, Inc.
Location: Sand Springs, OK
Provides payroll and administrative support to the Human Resources Department for Southwest Tube and Star Center facilities.
Back to Job Listings
EXAMPLES OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs regular payroll maintenance.
- Processes individual employee salary/rate adjustments, attendance data or other changes affecting employee payroll status, including new hires, transfers, layoffs, terminations, garnishments, vacation, paid and unpaid leaves of absences, Family Medical Leave, and related actions.
- Calculates and posts all required and voluntary pay deductions for taxes and benefits.
- Issues memos and other correspondence to employees and supervisors regarding special payroll problems. Will also provide superior customer service to employees upon request on explaining their paycheck or assisting them with special payroll problems.
- Ensures the integrity and confidentiality of all payroll and personnel information, files, data includes both written and oral forms of information.
- Compiles routine internal and external reports (weekly and monthly) and special reports as required/requested and distributed to appropriate individual in a confidential manner.
- Conducts audits of payroll entry and reports.
- Communicates daily with supervisors regarding payroll payroll changes.
- Completes employment verifications.
- Gain Sharing and Safety Bonus Check calculations and check runs on a quarterly basis.
- Maintains files and records on all payroll and personnel matters and ensures all such records and files are kept current and in order according to procedure.
- Supports divisional recruiting efforts by helping maintain applications sites and scheduling interviews.
- Assists in coordinating the pre-employment process including, background checks, pre-employment physicals and scheduling in orientation.
- Prepares new hire packets and coordinates new hire orientation.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Is an expert in all Webco policies and procedures as outlined in the Webco Employee Handbook in order to assist employees and managers with questions, as needed.
- Helps maintain files and records on personnel matters, filing such in personnel files and ensuring all such records and files are kept current and in order according to procedure.
- Works with the HR Manager in planning company-wide events and activities (i.e., picnic, blood drive, health fair, influenza vaccinations, plant meetings, etc).
- Works with HR Manager to maintain divisional HR Sharepoint site.
- Assists with benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Assists HR Manager on special projects and assignments as needed.
- Supports other departments with administrative duties as needed.
About the Company:
Webco is North America’s foremost provider of innovative tubing solutions for the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, power generation, industrial, agricultural, and other industries.We believe that successful companies are more about people than products and that a company’s human assets are its most important resource. That is why many employees have invested their careers in Webco.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred and/or 1+ years experience in a Human Resources-related position.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Highly motivated, personable, flexible, and eager to enhance knowledge and skills through on-going education and development.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and focus on work with details.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in project team environment.
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Must have proficient skills in the use of personal computers including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment properly for routine tasks on an as needed-basis, including fax machines, copy machines, email and central calendar systems.
Webco offers a host of benefits to its regular full-time employees via Web-Flex, Webco's Flexible Benefit Plan. Web-Flex is part of each employee's total compensation package and allows employees to pay insurance premiums (except life insurance premiums and short-term disability) with pre-tax dollars. At Webco, we strive to ensure that our benefits are not only competitive and innovative, but meet our employees' needs. Our package options include:
- Health/Hospitalization Insurance: Webco offers options that vary by the state in which the employee resides. Plans include a network of preferred providers (a PPO plan) from which an employee may choose. Our plans give our employees the flexibility to determine their best individual healthcare, annual deductible, level of coinsurance, and out-of-pocket expense. Webco provides a generous cost-sharing formula for its employees.
- Dental Insurance: Webco offers several options that vary by the state in which the employee resides. Each state offers a preventative and maintenance plan that covers most preventative and routine dental care and a comprehensive plan that covers most major services. Some states offer a managed dental care plan that utilizes a participating dentist network with a predetermined schedule of co-payments for select services. Each plan offers quality dental care, but premiums vary based on plan selection.
- Vision Insurance: Webco pays 100% for the employee's base vision plan coverage. Employees receive one annual eye exam with $0 co-pay, 20% discount on lenses and frames, 25% discount on laser surgery, and 15% discount on doctor's professional services for contact lenses. Employees pay a minimal cost for dependents. Non-network services are available, include exams only, up to $40.00 every 12 months per covered person.
- Cancer Insurance: Webco offers a voluntary cancer coverage option that will pay in addition to the benefits provided by the employee's health/hospitalization coverage.
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Webco offers a voluntary STD insurance plan. Employees who elect this coverage receive STD coverage at 60% of their current monthly salary after the 7th day of a non-occupational accident or sickness, if they are fully disabled and unable to work.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Webco pays 100% of each full-time employee's LTD coverage. The LTD plan covers 60% of the employee's current monthly salary, after the 180th day of suffering a disabling accident or illness on or off the job.
- $25,000 Life Insurance: Webco pays 100% of the coverage for $25,000 of group term life insurance for each full-time employee. Employees may purchase additional life insurance for themselves or their dependents.
- Accident Insurance: Webco offers a 24-hour group accident plan to help cover out-of-pocket expenses associated with an accidental injury.
- $25,000 Accidental Death/Dismemberment: Webco pays 100% of the coverage for $25,000 accidental death/dismemberment insurance for each full-time employee.
- Tax-Saver Premium Conversion: Webco offers this benefit through Web-Flex. This benefit allows employees to convert the cost of most insurance premiums (e.g., health, dental, vision, and cancer)
Please send resume to Daphne Carrier at eat0@eau0eav0eaw0