Company: CAP Tulsa
Location: Legacy Plaza East, Tulsa OK
Responsible for leading the talent acquisition function (sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and onboarding) and for overseeing Early Childhood employee credentialing, with a focus on equity and strategic talent acquisition. Oversees and engages in strategic workforce planning to meet the staffing needs of the agency. Leads and oversees all elements of the talent acquisition function and team, including oversight of pre-employment requirements, sourcing/recruiting, strategic use of staffing firms as necessary, creation of candidate pools, analyzing potential talent pipelines such as offering internships, and regularly reporting on success metrics. Applies professional/managerial principles and judgment, within overall direction established by senior management. Solves complex technical or strategic problems; applies technology or business approaches in new ways; develops and recommends new alternatives. Frequent interaction to provide detailed procedural explanations or technical responses and/or occasional contact to negotiate basic agreements.
Back to Job Listings
- Lead the talent acquisition function and team, gather data on effective talent attraction strategies, and ensure that the organization is using successful positioning and tactics to recruit for open positions.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable funder requirements, federal regulations, and labor laws related to staffing and staff credentials.
- Develop and maintain a robust talent acquisition strategy and strategic workforce plan, including a strong focus on hiring bilingual employees and a focus on diversity and equity.
- Ensure that tactics are in place to build talent pools and convert potential candidates to applicants.
- Partner with local colleges and other organizations to promote positive relationships and increase recruitment sources.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to talent acquisition team and to the Director related to effective staffing processes and compliance improvements.
- Contribute to the Annual Head Start Service Plan for review and approval of the Director and participate in Head Start Federal Reviews.
- Oversee the employee credentialing process, which ensures that (a) instructional staff in the Early Childhood Program receive and maintain required credentials and certifications, and (b) staff hired for positions meet the credentialing requirements for those positions.
- Provide oversight of tuition assistance program.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
About the Company:
CAP Tulsa, a community action agency, is focused on interrupting the cycle of poverty. We provide high-quality early education services for young children, as well as a range of supportive services designed to improve the economic status of their parents.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or eight years of commensurate experience in lieu of degree 5 years of related work experience.
- Proficiency (intermediate skill level) with MS Office applications.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems/recruiting software.