Company: Tulsa Public Schools
Location: Tulsa, OK
The talent analyst serves as a consultant to school leaders on talent management-related issues and works with district staff to deliver high quality talent management services. Provide school leaders and district teams with workforce analytics and critical information to improve their talent processes. Work within the talent management functional areas of talent acquisition, employee relations, benefits administration, policy implementation and others to better utilize data for decision making.
Back to Job Listings
The following duties are representative of performance expectations:
- Cultivate awareness among school administrators and talent management team members that a core function of talent management is to support the growth of talent management at the school level.
- Develop and grow collaborative relationships with principals by serving as the primary talent management contact.
- Assist the principal and central office staff in analyzing relevant talent data regarding teacher quality, turnover, absenteeism, engagement, and other significant levers in improving workforce excellence.
- Establish effective ongoing professional development opportunities to help principals manage talent, including just in time training to principals on talent management related topics as requested.
- Enhance principals abilities to effectively and efficiently manage talent within their school by providing critical data and related counsel and advice that will allow principals to more effectively manage talent management issues within their schools.
- Monitor, project and plan for specific unit and FTE instructional needs for assigned schools.
- Collaborate with talent management leadership, instructional leadership directors and others to provide counsel and assistance to school administrators on a broad range of talent management issues, including school employee staffing and retention, employee performance management, employee training and development, labor relations and employee relations.
- Collaborate with educator effectiveness teams, instructional leadership directors and others to develop and implement talent management policies that strengthen the ability of schools to attract and retain the best educators and staff members.
- In collaboration with talent management leadership, evaluate effectiveness of all talent investments and programs (e.g. new hire orientation, training, compensation, performance management, etc.).
- Participate in local, state and national organizations and maintain a high level of expertise.
- Perform other tasks, duties, or services consistent with this position as assigned.
About the Company:
Tulsa Public Schools is the destination for extraordinary educators who work with our community and families to ignite the joy of learning and prepare every student for the greatest success in college, careers and life. Our mission is to inspire and prepare every student to love learning, achieve ambitious goals and make positive contributions to our world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Society for Human Resource Management Professional Certification (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP) required or ability to obtain within a year.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in human resource related positions.
- Exceptional analytical skills, mastery of business intelligence or related discipline preferred.
Tulsa Public Schools offers a competitive salary and benefit package.