This position will primarily be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of compensation programs that align with Cherokee Nation Businesses (CNB) strategy to retain, motivate, and reward a high-performing workforce. As part of a center of expertise, this position supports the HR team in implementing programs and consulting with business leaders. Responsibilities would include some or all of the following activities: job analysis and documentation, survey participation and competitive market analysis, incentive compensation, annual compensation review(s), internal impact analysis, cost projections, communications and implementation strategies.Back to Job Listings
Cherokee Nation Businesses (CNB) is the economic engine of the Cherokee Nation – the largest Indian Nation in the United States CNB owns companies in the gaming, hospitality, information technology, health care, personnel services, distribution, manufacturing, telecommunications, environmental services, and security and defense industries. We are looking for highly motivated and entrepreneurial leaders to join our team to build upon and further develop our growing our diverse portfolio of businesses.
• Effective written, communication, presentation and computer skills including working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Must have analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work with large volumes of data.
• Ability to prioritize work and provide feedback on projects, policies and other department initiatives.
• Working knowledge of compensation theory, practices and trends.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Cherokee Nation Gaming Commission (CNGC) license.