Company: T.D. Williamson
Location: Tulsa, OK
Partners strategically with business leaders, develops leadership capabilities and implements all HR programs for the assigned global business unit(s) and/or regions in close collaboration with leaders aiming at contributing to the company’s results and success by enhancing a high performance culture.
Back to Job Listings
- Works with business leaders on aligning their organization with the strategic business objectives and with the global organization; implements all organizational changes.
- Provides HR advice and service to management and staff.
- Advises managers on counseling employees regarding performance issues, works closely with them in the resolution of difficult employment matters.
- Ensures that the level of leadership in the assigned business unit(s)/regions contributes to the company success by hiring the right talents, working on top grading and bringing the internal leadership capabilities to the next level.
- Works closely with talents to build training and development plans; ensures implementation together with Talent Development Center of Excellence, the direct manager and the individual.
- Succession Planning: ensures that employees are recruited and developed to fill each key role to achieve our strategic goals and sustain competitive advantage.
- Top grading recruitment: hires the best talent in collaboration with the managers/leaders and recruitment channels; provides a first class onboarding program to new hires.
- Performance management: Ensures global objectives are understood within the organization and supports leaders to cascade them throughout the organization.
- Total Rewards Center of Excellence: works closely with the Compensation Benefits Center of Excellence to clarify positions for classification within job architecture, provides input on regional market conditions, and implements regional/global compensation benefit programs.
- Administers the employment activities including maintenance of personnel files, contracts and HRIS/payroll (data entries) to ensure the compliance with legal and social aspects.
- Formulates and monitors conformance to the departmental budget, thereby contributing to cost control.
- Administers a proactive employee relations program, emphasizing communication, teamwork and trust.
- Selects, evaluates, motivates and develops employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives.
- Sets personal objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback, assesses accurately employee performance, training needs, areas for improvement and possibility of future growth within the organization, and ensures training and development needs are addressed.
- Develops a positive team dynamics to ensure high performance.
- Leads the continuous improvement process within team.
About the Company:
For nearly a century, TDW has helped customers around the world safely transport product to their communities. Lasting relationships with pipeline owners and operators have enabled TDW professionals to work with a broad range of technologies, learn distinct operating and management practices, and help develop industry leaders for the future. Our team members are responsible for some of the most efficient and trusted technologies in the industry.
- University degree combined with minimum 7 years of experience in HR.
- International experience preferred.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
- Good balance between strategic and tactical approach.
- Business minded, flexible in terms of judgment and working time.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels within a multicultural environment.
- Good sense of judgment and assertiveness to enforce our HR philosophy and practices.
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion.
- Willing to travel (10% of working time).