Company: ONE Gas, Inc
Location: Tulsa, OK
ONE Gas provides a premium service and we continue to excel and drive change. Our history dates back more than 100 years of providing a safe and quality product, enriching the lives of our customers. Every day at ONE Gas brings exciting opportunities to make a difference in our communities and in the lives of our customers. Our employees are the key to our success and make ONE Gas a premier natural gas distribution company.
Back to Job Listings
We are looking for individuals to join our team who will help us deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
Our Core Values!
Safety. We are committed to operating safely and in an environmentally responsible manner.
Ethics. We are accountable to the highest ethical standards and are committed to compliance. Honesty, trust and integrity matter.
Inclusion and Diversity. We embrace an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages collaboration. Every employee makes a difference and contributes to our success.
Service. We provide exceptional service and make continuous improvements in our pursuit of excellence.
Value. We create value for all stakeholders, including our customers, employees, investors and communities.
This position will be 50% reporting and 50% project management. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing HR data to support Employee Relations, ONE Resource and HR Business Partners. Specifically, maintaining current Power BI reporting by analyzing and developing additional reporting features to help guide and direct decisions. This role will also be responsible for project management by coordinating efforts of the team members to deliver projects according to plan and established deadlines. In addition, the successful candidate will be backup support to the ONE Resource team, including answering the ONE Resource call line on an as needed basis. So overall HR knowledge will be necessary to provide information, advice and guidance related to all the HR functional areas.
- Compile and analyze data, trends and statistics; recommend and implement solutions for ONE Resource and Employee Relations based on data analysis to increase comprehension and engagement around human resource programs and practices.
- Plan, execute and finalize projects on time, on budget and within scope.
- Coordinate efforts of team members, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
- Provide information, advice, guidance and support relative to human resource policies and programs to employees, supervisors, managers, and others in the areas of:
- Open Positions
- Sickness benefits/FMLA
- Employee relations
- Leadership development
- Labor relations
- Workflows compensation
- Collaborate with the Human Resource centers of expertise; provide feedback, input and recommendations to Human Resource policies and programs.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Preferred Associate's Degree human resources or related field.
- Working knowledge of human resources policies and programs.
- Working knowledge of applicable human resources functions including employment, employee relations, compensation and/or benefit administration.
- Experience in use and function of tools and equipment applicable to position including using computer applications such as Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point.
- Experience with application of math, algebra, and basic statistics.
- Working knowledge and/or training related to: Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and report writer applications such as Power BI.
- Interpersonal/communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in project planning, reporting, and prioritization.
- Working knowledge of leading projects and programs within functional area.
- Experience reading and interpreting policies, reports, governmental regulations, benefits information, employment documents, procedures, and correspondence.
- Experience conducting research, analyzing, and preparing information and reports including numerical data, policies, procedures, and correspondence.
- Experience in Project management.
- Experience interacting and communicating effectively.
- Experience in making presentations to groups and individuals.
- Experience in developing information and conducting formal meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Minimum Applicable driver's license.
- Mobility to travel in and around office surroundings.
- Communicate and/or exchange information verbally; conduct oral presentations.
- Visual abilities sufficient to perform job duties.
Our compensation and benefits package is one of the best in the industry. We strive to remain competitive while providing our employees the benefits they need to stay healthy and successful. Our employees enjoy:
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Eight company paid holidays.
- Two floating holidays to use whenever you like every year (depending on hire date).
- Short Term Incentive Bonus .
- 401(k) plan with immediate dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6% and you’re 100% vested on the first day of employment.
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan at a 15% discount.
ONE Gas Health & Welfare benefits are focused on improving the lives of our employees. Benefits include:
- Access to CareATC Wellness Centers in many of our major locations which offer acute and preventative care. Employees and their family members on the ONE Gas medical plan may choose to utilize these centers for primary care at little to no cost.
- Two coverage level options for Medical
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Life, AD&D and Travel Coverage
- 80 hours annual of paid time off for Personal Illness and Family Care
- Sickness Benefits which is our company paid Short Term disability program
- Long-Term Disability
- Domestic partner benefits
- Adoption benefits
There are many perks to working at ONE Gas; this is just the short list:
- Career Development
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- Scholarships for your children
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Community Investments
- Employee Matching Grant Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- ONE to ONE Fund
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company paid uniforms for our Field Operations Employees
Apply online at https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_onegas/external/gateway/viewFromLink.html?jobPostId=2545&localeCode=en-us
Adam C Mellor