Company: Ross Group Construction
Location: Tulsa, OK
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Back to Job Listings
- Coordinating all recruiting efforts including job postings, ad placement, pre-screening resumes, reference checking, phone interviews, and record retention.
- Process new hire set up to ensure all new hire paperwork is received timely. Maintain logs and set up personnel file and diaries for follow up for missing documentation. Coordinate with all departments in initiation phones, equipment, relative materials needed for the job position. Report all new hires with E-Verify within 24 hours and the OESC online within 20 days of hire.
- Facilitate new hire orientation on hire date by providing information on company employee handbook policy, benefits, sexual harassment, and EEO training.
- Administer benefit enrollment changes and terminations through all vendor processes. Daily follow up for enrollment paperwork. Coordinate renewal benefit meeting annually.
- Coordinate with payroll department any changes in employee status, employee salaries, and personal data and benefit deductions.
- Responsible for all job description creations and revisions for entire company to ensure company remains competitive in the market in relation to responsibilities and compensation.
- Review and collect all performance reviews on annual basis. Advise management staff of any questionable comments, unfair ratings/remarks and/or inappropriate statements.
- File maintenance of personnel files, I9 files, and secondary medical files.
- Responsible for maintaining all benefits supplies for new hire and benefit packets.
- Responsible for updating Employee Handbook policies, notice to employees. Update all changes during the year into revised printed handbook as needed.
- Coordinate with payroll the PTO, carry over and cash out process.
- Providing employees with disability paperwork when employees go on extended medical leave.
- Provide backup services for Finance department as needed.
- High school diploma required, HR certification a plus.
- Good verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette skills.
- Ability to operate a phone system and fax machine.
- Previous HR administration assistance experience, a plus.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office, Internet, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, a plus.
- Team player
- 401K safe harbor plan with company match.
- Health, dental, vision coverage.
- Group life insurance and STD, LTD provided by Company.
- PTO and paid Holidays.
- In house fitness center.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
Mary Ann Van Curen