Company: The Rowland Group
Location: The Rowland Group
The HR Generalist will work with a team to help support the Human Resource initiatives of the organization and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. This individual will be initially focused on the recruiting of entry level plant/warehouse personnel. They will also be responsible for the onboarding process and training & development.
Back to Job Listings
- Responsible for the recruiting activities related to the entry level plant/warehouse employees.
- Assist with the onboarding process which includes providing training and development opportunities to their team.
- Will handle various administrative procedures surrounding the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Assists with providing supervisors and managers with methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems.
- Working with the Human Resource Manager's guidance, will be involved with developing improved processes and procedures surrounding the Human Resource function.
- Provides other Human Resource functions as required.
About the Company:
We are a search and staffing firm that identifies talent on behalf of clients. We are currently assisting a manufacturing company in Tulsa who is looking to add an HR Generalist to their team.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related area with a minimum of 3 years of experience, OR Human Resource certification Recruiting and Training & Development experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Human Resource laws and processes.
- Leadership potential with effective communication skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Takes initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
If interested, please send resume to Stacey James at eat0@eau0eav0eaw0.