Company: EnerTech Resource
Location: Houston, Texas
Provide support to the HR Manager with key responsibilities in all areas of HR disciplines but not limited to benefits, leadership, compensation, diversity, employee relations, organizational and employee development and staffing. Good communication, and functional skills to interact within all levels of the manufacturing facility.
Back to Job Listings
- Must have experience with JD Edwards, ADP or similar HRIS system to enter, track and maintain employee information and run reports.
- Maintain recruiting needs.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Perform background checks.
- Schedule drug tests and physicals.
- Schedule, track and assist employee training.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Perform exit interviews.
- Prepare and maintain employee performance evaluations.
- Experience in company health and benefit programs.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Enter and maintain I-9's.
- Maintain affirmative action program, files EEO-1 annually, maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Contribute in increasing team efficiency by giving support both operationally and administratively.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
About the Company:
Engineering and management recruiting firm assisting oil and gas companies in securing top talent.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
Full benefits, base plus bonus.
Company manufactures LNG equipment used in oil and gas and petro chemical plants.
Diana Westover, CPC