Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, transitioning to Inola, Oklahoma
Back to Job Listings
This position will be responsible for supporting the HR function in areas including recruitment, training and development, performance management, employment law, employer/employee relations and hiring procedures. Continuously supports Sofidel’s Employee Personal Practice Policy.
- Supports Sofidel Americas Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to promote a safe, sanitary and hygienically sound workplace that is consistent with our diversity and inclusion initiatives and an ethical work environment.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of exempt and non-exempt hr training programs; prepares and maintains employee staffing and recruitment program and assist the Manager of HR with the creation and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assist in development and administration of the performance evaluation program.
- Project Manager for several key HR projects, i.e. reviewing new employee orientation and training.
- Administers benefits administration to include open enrollment, and new employee enrollment.
- May file EEO-l report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations as well as participate in unemployment claims, appeals, charges, and reporting.
- Assists in the recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel; conducts new-employee orientations; writes and places job posting advertisements with local and social media.
- Handles employee relations counseling to include all types and levels of issues.
- Promote, assist and support Safety Department initiatives, training and programs.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed. Prepare reports and collect data for such.
- Assist in administration of the Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
About the Company:
The Sofidel Group is one of the leading manufacturers of paper for hygienic and domestic use worldwide. Established in 1966, the Group has subsidiaries in 13 countries – Italy, Spain, the UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Turkey and the USA - with more than 6,000 employees.
The North American Headquarters for Sofidel America is in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania with additional plants operating in six states (Florida, Wisconsin, Nevada, Oklahoma, Ohio, and Mississippi) as a tissue paper manufacturer for Consumer and Away-from-Home products.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist for our Tulsa/Inola, OK facility.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- A bachelor degree in HR related field and three (3) to five (5) years in a HR generalist/administrator role, or a master degree in HR related field and two (2) years of experience in a HR generalist/administrator role, or High School Diploma/GED and seven (7) years of experience in a HR generalist/administrator role; or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Systems Programs (Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Strong employee relations skill/experience.
Full health (medical, dental, vision), multiple optional insurances, company provided/paid life insurance, and robust 401K.