Jenks, OK: The Gateway First Bank HR team is hiring! The HRIS Coordinator will be responsible for all administrative tasks within ADP Workforce Now, to include data entry, auditing and reporting. Candidates must be organized, possess great attention to detail and be computer savvy; written and verbal communication skills a must. We are looking for someone that has some HR experience as this person will work with the highest form of sensitive and confidential information. Here at GMG, the HR team prides itself on treating all employees with the utmost respect and delivering the very best customer service to our business units with kindness and efficiency; hiring someone that exhibits our five Core Values is very important: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, Get it Done Attitude, Team Player and Street Smart!
HRIS Coordinator JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for processing various HRIS administration of employee records into the HRIS systems, as well as running reports and auditing data input for accuracy.
HRIS Coordinator ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Coordinates the transition of data and documents for newly hired Team Members from the ADP Recruitment Module (RM) into ADP Workforce Now (WFN) including completion of new hire data entry and document uploads. Ensures data integrity and completeness within established procedures.
• Processes all data changes in WFN whether submitted electronically via manager self-service, employee self-service or via updated paperwork (i.e. Payroll Change Notice or new/revised Compensation Plans) according to established departmental procedures. This includes uploading appropriate documentation of all changes to WFN and XDOC.
• Processes all terminations in WFN including the upload of any related documentation to WFN and XDOC.
• Coordinates any Team Member name changes by using established procedures for updating WFN and for notifying internal IT resources.
• Communicates Team Member role changes (transfers, title changes, manager changes) and/or Team Member terminations by using established email distribution lists as needed.
• Monitors the “HR” email inbox and responds timely to all messages.
• Responds to all verbal or written verifications of employment in a timely fashion.
• Completes weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reports for management as well as responding to ad hoc information requests.
• Conducts weekly audits of all Team Member data entry changes in WFN.
• Maintains electronic data storage of all personnel files within the XDOC and WFN platforms including the set-up of new hires, uploading additional documents as needed and proper close out of terminated files.
• Maintains paper personnel files as needed including annual file maintenance and following appropriate records retention protocols.
• Retrieves and distributes mail and packages for the HR department on a daily basis.
• Assists HR team with the processing of Form I-9s, eVerify and backgrounds checks as needed. Scans documents for electronic storage in a network shared drive.
• Participates in other HR-related projects.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Gateway First Bank is one of the ten largest banks in Oklahoma and offers a full suite of banking services. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma, Gateway has over 1,200 employees in five banking centers, over 160 mortgage centers nationwide and currently services $17 billion in residential mortgages. For more information about Gateway, visit www.GatewayLoan.com. Gateway First Bank. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender (NMLS 7233).
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS: Works with highly sensitive & confidential information and may work with difficult employees.
The following benefits are offered to full-time team members at the 1st of the month, following 30 days of employment: