Company: BlackHawk Industrial
Location: Tulsa, OK
The M&A HR Specialist is responsible for facilitating and participating in due diligence prior to all acquisitions and for providing a smooth transition for the newly acquired employees into BlackHawk Industrial’s organization.
Back to Job Listings
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors.
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety.
- Manage ADP onboarding new hire processes for all acquisitions employees.
- Job descriptions.
- FLSA status review with potential acquisitions positions.
- Title Mapping to meet BlackHawk Industrial job descriptions and duties.
- Mange HR acquisitions file and ensure file is up to date throughout the acquisition process.
- Facilitates new hire training for new employees managers from acquisition.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining the merger and acquisitions process.
- Facilitates and/or hosts onsite onboarding of new employees from the acquisition.
- Prepare new hire communication and welcome packets for all acquisition employees.
- Prepare, maintain, and execute timelines for acquisitions prep post duties for HR team.
- Communicate acquisition information to key departments including IT and HR.
- Partners with key employees to ensure that acquisition slides are accurate when comparing benefits information and any other company specific information that newly acquired employees need to know Day One.
- Responsible for analyzing all employee data post acquisition to ensure that compensation, job titles, FLSA statuses, manager assignment, department allocations, etc. are correct and in-line with BlackHawk structure.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting efforts for each acquisition from close date to one (1) year post acquisition.
- Schedules post acquisition meetings with recently acquired employees to go over BlackHawk practices and training and to provide a space for open dialog.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company:
We distinguish ourselves as the #1 choice for industrial manufacturers who are in need of Technical Service and Production Savings. We are their “across the production floor” partner delivering value through product and supply chain performance that lowers their total cost of production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly, and professional.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with basic computer operation and knowledgeable about position- specific programs (Excel in particular).
- Results driven.
- Knowledgeable with the employment laws.
- No direct supervisory responsibility. May provide indirect supervisory input.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 2 years of experience in HR required.
- 1-2 years of experience in M&A experience preferred.
- Experience with ADP WorkforceNow preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer