Company: WPX Energy
WPX Energy is looking for a contractor to fulfill a 3-6 month assignment in the Talent Acquisition Team. This contract position will have responsibility for executing on our full cycle talent acquisition strategy, while ensuring compliance with OFCCP guidelines.
Back to Job Listings
- Participate in all activities in the talent acquisition life cycle including; sourcing planning, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding for full time hires as well as college hires including summer interns.
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, and relationship building.
- Review potential candidates to determine their qualifications.
- Develop a talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Assist in the opening and closing of requisitions.
- Ensures that internal applicant tracking system is maintained; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and, interview reports are completed accurately.
- Educates hiring managers in the use of interviewing approach, recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, HR or related technical field or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant talent acquisition experience, including full life cycle recruitment.
- Experience in identifying and securing passive candidates via various 'direct' channels - Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, careers fairs, industry events, etc.
- Applicant tracking system experience, Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations regarding employment topics.
- Experience complying with OFCCP criteria.
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Ultimate Software Applicant Tracking experience preferred.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to eat0@eau0eav0eaw0.