Company: Rooney Holdings
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
The Recruiter will manage multiple simultaneous searches and projects at various stages of the search process.
Back to Job Listings
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as a recruiting subject matter expert and strategic partner by providing recommendations and industry-specific knowledge that contributes to the overall achievement of the organization's talent acquisition goals.
- Utilizing effective communication skills and follow-through with internal and external clients and candidates, the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Collaborating with regional operations managers and HR to develop and deliver the best recruiting strategies to achieve annual workforce hiring targets for assigned business units.
- Sourcing: Recruiting for all assigned positions using a variety of sources, including direct sourcing utilizing social media and network contacts, internet postings, database searches, and referrals to create diverse candidate pools.
- Screening, assessment, interviewing and selection: Providing resume evaluations, phone screenings and expertise in interviewing methodology and high-touch customer-focused processes to enable consistent quality of hire.
- Negotiation: Ability to successfully negotiate and obtain a high rate of candidate offer acceptance.
- Providing vendor management/engagement.
- Sourcing and assisting for all field and clerical professional positions.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools and other trade organizations to find and attract applicants.
About the Company:
Rooney Holdings, Inc. is a privately-held large, multi-faceted holding company with subsidiaries involved in several business sectors, with offices and operations in several locations in the Southwest and Southeast portions of the United States. We are seeking a Recruiter for our Human Resources department at our headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work related experience.
- 3 or more years of experience with direct candidate sourcing using social networking and media (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- 3 or more years of experience with full-cycle recruiting in an agency or corporate setting.
- Proficient (able to use with limited assistance) with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking and Candidate Relationship Management systems LinkedIn Recruiter Platform experience.
- Experience with staffing of professional business functions related to construction management as well as corporate level staffing, EX: HR, Finance, Information Technology or Technical Functions
Please submit resume and salary history to or you may elect to apply online with our career site.