Company: ONE Gas
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Senior HR Consultant - Organizational Development will partner with the business to determine needs and develop programs related to workforce/talent planning. A good combination of analytical and consulting skills are required for success in this role.
Back to Job Listings
- Develop, implement and execute activities related to Organizational Development including talent management and organizational effectiveness programs.
- Develop, implement, execute and manage organizational effectiveness programs, such as competencies, employee engagement, and change management.
- Partner with the business and other HR groups to develop and maintain talent management, career planning, and progression and career development programs.
- Conduct workforce analysis and forecasts, supporting workforce planning and staffing efforts.
- Collect, analyze and leverage data to deliver key insights that drive organizational change and progress.
- Develop and maintain measures and predictive analytics related to people and organizational dynamics.
- Analyze and assess organizational needs and challenges.
- Create standard and ad hoc reports for internal client groups.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
About the Company:
ONE Gas provides a premium service and we continue to excel and drive change. Our history dates back to more than 100 years of providing a safe and quality product, enriching the lives of our customers. Every day at ONE Gas brings exciting opportunities to make a difference in our communities and in the lives of our customers. Our employees are the key to our success and make ONE Gas a premier natural gas distribution company.
At ONE Gas we operate with the mission of Becoming ONE; ONE in Value, ONE in Industry, and ONE in Responsibility. Employees at ONE Gas enjoy a balanced work-life, a rewarding experience serving the public, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth. Our collaborative work environment provides a platform for innovation, creativity, and reliability.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who will help us deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
- Bachelor's Degree human resources, organizational development, business administration, other related field.
- Experience leveraging statistics to model and validate hypotheses.
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex business issues and identify, develop and implement solutions.
- Experience executing multiple projects at a time while remaining organized and prioritizing effectively.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of statistics, performing complex calculations, merging data from multiple tables/sources and scrubbing data.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access and Visio preferred.
- Demonstrated ability with creativity in representing data and concepts visually.
- Experience with written, verbal and presentation skills, and presenting to diverse audiences.
- Experience researching, analyzing and preparing reports, questionnaires, surveys, scripts, policies, procedures, correspondence and budget information.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Applicable driver's license.
- Requires travel to other company locations and/or training sites in state and out of state.
- Communicate and/or exchange information; conduct oral presentations.
- Visual abilities sufficient to perform job duties.
Our compensation and benefits package is one of the best in the industry. We strive to remain competitive while providing our employees the benefits they need to stay healthy and successful. Our employees enjoy:
- Three weeks of vacation to start
- Eight company paid holidays
- Two floating holidays to use whenever you like every year (depending on hire date)
- Short Term Incentive Bonus
- 401(k) plan with immediate dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6% and you’re 100% vested on the first day of employment
- Profit Sharing Employee Stock Purchase Plan at a 15% discount
ONE Gas Health & Welfare benefits are focused on improving the lives of our employees. Benefits include:
- Access to CareATC Wellness Centers in many of our major locations which offer acute and preventative care. Employees and their family members on the ONE Gas medical plan may choose to utilize these centers for primary care at little to no cost.
- Two coverage level options for Medical Dental & Vision Coverage
- Life, AD&D and Travel Coverage
- 80 hours annual of paid time off for Personal Illness and Family Care Sickness Benefits which is our company paid
- Short Term disability program
- Long-Term Disability
- Domestic partner benefits
- Adoption benefits